A dog is a man's best friend, but...

A dog may be man's best friend, but mine is a bra. Olga to be precise. Dear Olga (The Traveling Bra) noticed my dilemna in the previous post, and came to my rescue. I daresay, braving those arctic cold fronts (yes.. a fancy term for either cold weather, or the display of boobage in the previous post) will be a little more comfortable now. She sent me this.

She also, in her wisdom, suggested I tell Petra to smarten up. I concur.

After all... I did rescue her, take her in and help her out after she ran away from Daddypapersurfer. Can't say that I blame her, he planned on using her to support something Austin Powers called his "meat and two veggies."

I happen to think being able to keep the fraccy boobage warm during this cold spell, would be a tad more enjoyable for a young bra than babysitting some old git's meat and two veggies.

Don't you?

Thank you Olga. I'm not sure how I can repay you, but I'll work on it!
 
ss_blog_claim=a60905c3747daffdc58ddff9fc6a2230