It's all about the 'O'

No, this isn't going to be a naughty post... this is a post about oxygen, and what it can do to boost automotive performance!

Hey... I'm a gal, and even I know that you can improve on your vehicle's performance by forcing air into its system. Doesn't that just make sense? While oxygen bars in Japan are all the rage, people are just catching on to what those in the automotive industry have long known. Oxygen's where it's at.

Now I know you're not going to pull up to some swanky oxygen bar and ask for your ten minutes worth, but what you can do is head over to SuperchargerPros.com and pick yourself up a buick supercharger. Your vehicle will thank you, and once you figure out you'll even get free shipping over there, I bet your vehicle will want to thank me too!
 
ss_blog_claim=a60905c3747daffdc58ddff9fc6a2230