UASS (United Against Splogs & Scrapers)

I might be using this blog to earn a little income, but the content on it is still mine, created by me and not scraped or stolen from anyone else. Momma didn't teach me to steal. I hate splogs, blog scrapers and those who steal content from others.

I've created a petition.

Be part of it.

Read about it at the other fracas blog or go straight to the petition.

I'd like people to post about this, link either to this post or this one at the free fracas, and encourage everyone to care about theft. It isn't a matter of if it will happen to you, it's a matter of when and how often!

And your blog will suffer. You might even end up losing your own pagerank because of how many splogs are linking to you.

And that's no shit.
 
ss_blog_claim=a60905c3747daffdc58ddff9fc6a2230