Twitter Quotes

Following a lot of people on twitter invariably leads to coming across some really amusing tidbits. There are so many funny people out there!

I thought I'd share a few that have made me chuckle:

  1. The economy is so bad that a picture is now only worth 200 words
  2. Applied for a job today. The ad said: Help wanted: Telepath. You know where to apply. I already know I didn't get it.
  3. If you smoke after sex, you're doing it too fast.
  4. Sometimes a majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.
  5. "If you can't beat them, beat them", because they'll be expecting you to join them, so you'll have the element of surprise
So... Do you twitter?

What little gems have you come across... and why aren't you following fracas yet?
 
ss_blog_claim=a60905c3747daffdc58ddff9fc6a2230