20% Off at Payless Shoes

I promised more coupons and freebies, so here indeed, is another super find.

Here's a printable coupon that will give you an additional 20% off at Payless Shoes (in Canada). Now, I've been known to find some fabulous deals at Payless. Most famous? A pair of ankle boots in a herringbone pattern. I bought the blue/white/grey/black pattern, and they look fabulous with jeans! You're wondering how much?

I found them on sale for $15.00 and have gotten hundreds of dollars of use and compliments out of them. If I'd had this coupon, they'd have been only $12.00. Hard to believe...

So print out your coupon... but hurry. A little birdie told me that while the coupon is valid until December 28, 2009, it won't be available for printing after December 2nd.

Click here for the coupon... and if you find yourself some fabulous find like I did, come back and let me know!
 
ss_blog_claim=a60905c3747daffdc58ddff9fc6a2230