Fracas is a powerful being!

A few days back, I wrote about the current story of the day... a possible sex tape of Britney Spears and Adnan Ghalib that was reportedly being marketed by Ghalib. I made some strong points about what taking advantage of Britney while she was experiencing a mental health breakdown made Ghalib.

Not much more than a few breaths later, Ghalib is denying the tape, and... depite various different reports that he was attempting to sell it, says he never was and may want to sue the agencies that reported these "false claims".

I don't much care about whether or not he has one or doesn't have one, and pointed that out in my article. I cared about whether or not people understand it isn't acceptable to take advantage of someone experiencing a mental health crisis.

It seems my strongly worded rant has scared Ghalib away from trying to cash in on a tape.

Wow.

I had no idea I was so powerful.

It's just unfortunate that his latest tactic is to now deny a tape exists and try cash in by suing the people who reported his (alleged) earlier attempts to market one.
 
ss_blog_claim=a60905c3747daffdc58ddff9fc6a2230