Jean Louisa Kelly - A Refresher.

Back in August, I wrote this and posted it at my fraccing for free blog fracas. To my pleasant surprise, it continues to receive a reasonable amount of hits and that pleases me. Not just because it receives hits, but because someone without crotch shots, sex tapes or the like, is receiving some attention.

Jean Louisa Kelly therefore, is the woman of the day!

Here's the post. Enjoy.

_________________________________________

yahoo buzz indexI'm over at Yahoo's Buzz Index, just for the heck of it, and slap me but if someone hasn't jumped ahead of Britney Spears in being searched for.

I'm sorry. I know I've caused you to spit something all over your keyboard just about now, but it's true. There, for the world to see, is the fact that Jean Louisa Kelly has jumped ahead of Britney Spears as the most searched for term.

Knowing you'd never believe me, I obtained proof, thanks to my trusty little version of Paint Shop Pro. (Click the thumbnail for the full version)

And now that you can see I'm not still suffering the after-effects of InDruBloDa, I'll just say that I don't have a clue why the world is searching for information on Jean Louisa Kelly.

I myself, didn't really believe it. After all, I didn't even know the name. Who the frac is Jean Louisa Kelly?

And look at the rest of those searches. Are the people who search at Yahoo just out to lunch? Don't they know that being listed at 13, below Lindsay Lohan at #10 is just going to cause Paris Hilton to go get herself liquored up again, possibly resulting in the entire fraccing world being subjected to still more photos of her nasty crying mug?

But ok. Who am I to question what people search the internet for, so I'll deal with it.

Jean Louisa Kelly. You want her, you got her. I'm on it like Jenny Shimizu's on Angelina Jolie.

From her website, Jean Louis Kelly we learn that
    'She was born in 1972, and started her career at age 11, playing the title role of "Annie" at Rhode Island's Theatre by the Sea. She made her Broadway debut four years later, with Bernadette Peters in "Into the Woods."

    A 1994 graduate of Columbia University with a B.A. in English, Kelly made her screen debut at age 16 in the film "Uncle Buck." Later she appeared in the television movies "One More Mountain," and "Tad." Ms. Kelly also co-starred in the Hallmark Hall of Fame Presentation of "Breathing Lessons" with James Garner and Joanne Woodward, and "Harvest of Fire" with patty Duke and Lolita Davidovitch. Kelly can also be seen starring as Luisa in the upcoming feature film version of "The Fantasticks."

    Jeannie played "Rowena" in "Mr. Holland's Opus", in which, as in "The Fantasticks", she was given the rare opportunity to display her singing talents in a Hollywood studio feature film. She has since appeared in several television movies, including TNT's "The Day Lincoln Was Shot", ABC's "The Ruby Bridges Story" and UPN's "The Cyberstalking". Jeannie has also landed principal roles in several independent feature films, including "A Stranger in the Kingdom," "Landfall" and "Origin of the Species", all of which have not yet been released. Jeannie appeared in an episode of "Law & Order" and "Mad About You" as "Nurse Diane."

    Although film and television has kept her busy, Jeannie continues to pursue her love for New York City Theatre. She was cast as Betty Lou Spence in the musical "It Girl" at the York Theater, NY in May 2001.

    In the spring of 2000, Jeannie was cast in a NBC 1 hour dramedy "Cold Feet" which was not picked up for a new season. Currently Jeannie can be seen every monday evening on the CBS comedy "Yes, Dear".

While many of the images of her to be found are of her curly haired wholesome character from the series Yes, Dear, I prefer some of the more glamourous shots such as this one available from moldova.org.

Jean Louisa Kelly seems to be a gal with a good record. I haven't heard of her driving drunk, shaving her head or throwing a cellphone at her assistant. I haven't come across any crotch shots of her and indeed, hadn't even really known that her name was Jean Louisa Kelly until I decided to search for who on earth was this person that had outdone Britney Spears in interest.

So it would seem that for this week at least, the common sense/nice guy fairy has bitch slapped the celebrity smut fairy and the good gal wins out. At least that's what I'd like to think.

If someone out there has some nasty, dirty story about Jean Louisa Kelly, and that's the real reason why everyone's searching for her at Yahoo, please don't tell me.

I like living in this world, even for a bit.

It gives me hope for all humankind.
 
ss_blog_claim=a60905c3747daffdc58ddff9fc6a2230